Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Asia
Reload this Page >

May i know the Taiwan Weather in December?

Old Nov 20, 2019, 1:44 am
Original Poster

I will go to taiwan in the coming December, may i know the weather is bad or not?
Old Nov 20, 2019, 5:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Google Taiwan weather December.

https://www.chinahighlights.com/taiw...r/december.htm
Old Nov 20, 2019, 9:48 am

Programs: most of them
weatherspark.com is a handy tool for historic climate data for anywhere in the world
Old Nov 20, 2019, 2:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
The answer to your question really depends on where you're from. To me, it'll likely be fine, and I could even go swimming on some days. A bit cool but a lot warmer than "home" at the same time of the year/season. To others, it may be frigid. For a Russian or especially an Inuit, likely very balmy.

Example. Taipei average high/low temp is 19/16C in December. In Iqaluit, the average July (high of summer) hiigh-low is 12/4C. An Inuit will probably find it unbelievably hot in Taipei in the middle of winter.
Old Nov 20, 2019, 4:18 pm

Originally Posted by mandyleung0307
I will go to taiwan in the coming December, may i know the weather is bad or not?
Sure.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.