Sri Lankan Visa

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sri Lankan Visa

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2018, 1:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EK Siver, Dusit Gold, Cycling Proficiency Test, Tufty Club Member and Le Club Accorhotels Platinum
Sri Lankan Visa

If you have an electronic copy of the visa, do you need a hard copy with you at the border? Or do they match it with your passport number ? TIA
Old Sep 3, 2018, 2:06 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Sri Lanka now requires ETA from many (Jan 2012)
Old Sep 3, 2018, 3:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EK Siver, Dusit Gold, Cycling Proficiency Test, Tufty Club Member and Le Club Accorhotels Platinum
Thanks - that thread answered my question
Old Sep 4, 2018, 1:50 am

Programs: Thai ROP GOLD, SIA Silver Kris, QANTAS FF, Velocity Rewards, Emirates Skywards
I arrived in Sri Lanka last month (UL flight)
Oddly enough although I had my ETA printed copy to present, the IO said it wasn't needed - the Sri Lankan airlines agent in Singapore had entered my details into the system and guessing this showed up when I arrived

Still think its always advisable to have on hand - make sure its the Approval notice, not the acknowledgement of application notice
Old Sep 4, 2018, 8:01 pm

Programs: QF SG(LTS) - AA LTG(1MM)
Airline tickets are now fully "electronic". I always print out the e-ticket with its numbers - just in case.

I get the Sri Lankan ETA. And I print it out - just in case. Have I needed it - No. Does it make me feel re-assured - Yes. Even if just to avoid the potential scrum when trying to get the equivalent after arrival at CMB.

Just wandering
Fred
seavisionburma likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.