Place to sleep/stay at KUL/nearby before morning departure

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Place to sleep/stay at KUL/nearby before morning departure

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2017, 3:12 pm

Originally Posted by seavisionburma
You're not going to get anything at or very near the airport for $30. $76 for Sama Sama is a reasonable price given the convenience. A $30 airport hotel is simply not viable.

Else book somewhere at KL Sentral and catch the first KL Ekspres train in the morning. As you have ABTC and no check in, its a quick transfer from train to gate
Have a 9 am depature on MH in premium class. Staying at Hyatt over by the Petronas Towers. Would it be a good idea to go to the airport the night before? It seems one would need to taxi to KL Sentral to get one of the early KL Expres trains.
Old Dec 7, 2017, 5:51 am

Programs: Thai ROP GOLD, SIA Silver Kris, QANTAS FF, Velocity Rewards, Emirates Skywards
Originally Posted by headinclouds
Have a 9 am depature on MH in premium class. Staying at Hyatt over by the Petronas Towers. Would it be a good idea to go to the airport the night before? It seems one would need to taxi to KL Sentral to get one of the early KL Expres trains.
No need to go the night before - departures from KL Sentral to KLIA start at 0500

https://www.kliaekspres.com/plan-buy/schedule/
Old Dec 8, 2017, 2:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by headinclouds
Originally Posted by seavisionburma
No need to go the night before - departures from KL Sentral to KLIA start at 0500

https://www.kliaekspres.com/plan-buy/schedule/
Precisely.

A few months back I departed on the 7AM NH flight and took the 5AM train with no problems. For that I stayed at the LM above Sentral for ease of access. OP's situation is rather straightforward and a taxi or Uber to Sentral is the way to go.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.