Search

TPE early morning - where to eat?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2017, 6:44 pm
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, *A Silver
TPE early morning - where to eat?

Arriving in TPE early between 4-5a and departing around 8a - what are my food options? Any place serve things similar to Taiwan street food?
Old Feb 14, 2017, 10:53 pm

These are all the options: http://www.taoyuan-airport.com/english/store2

Things have improved and it's now possible to eat decently at TPE but as far as I know all the places open no earlier than 6 am. Before that, there are convenience stores (one per terminal) but you'd have to clear immigration. Airside at this hour it's only vending machines, some of which sell oatmeal congee (just for the record).
Old Feb 14, 2017, 11:16 pm

Programs: Star Alliance
I would just go straight for the convenience store....not really anything close to real TW street food in one of those sit down restaurants.
Old Feb 14, 2017, 11:58 pm

Hardly what the OP asked for but not that long ago I've had a very decent "Chef's Burger" at a place called "Bistro :D" (yes, like that) in T1 departures. As for the non-sterile area, there's always Burger King.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.