Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KUL/LGK Itenerary Review?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2017, 11:03 am
Original Poster

KUL/LGK Itenerary Review?

Can someone have a look at my intended itinerary and then answer a few questions I have?

6th April: LHR - AUH - KUL - Arrive 1010

6th April: KUL - LKG - Depart Air Asia 1350

6th - 9th April: LKG (Meritus Pelangi)

9th April: LKG - KUL - Depart Air Asia 1800

9th - 13th April: KUL (Hotel TBC)

1. Have I allowed enough (or too much!) time between my arrival into KUL to get to my departure for LKG on 6th April

2. In LKG, I had considered hiring a car. Is it worth it for 3 days?

3. Are 4/5 days too much in KUL?

4. Any hotel recommendations in KUL? I will be travelling with my wife and 2 children (5 years and 2 years) so looking for somewhere with a convenient location

5. Any other comments/tips based on people's experiences?

Thanks in advance!
Old Feb 4, 2017, 5:43 am

KUL/LGK

1. Have I allowed enough (or too much!) time between my arrival into KUL to get to my departure for LKG on 6th April. Yes, it is ok. You arrive at KLIA but you have to take a taxi to LCCT (KLIA2) to take the Airasia flight to LGK

2. In LKG, I had considered hiring a car. Is it worth it for 3 days? Yes, it is worth it. Please take car from airport and return it when you leave. Tourist areas are scattered.

3. Are 4/5 days too much in KUL? It is ok. Not advisable to hire a car in KUL. Traffic jam in KUL. Use LRT.

4. Any hotel recommendations in KUL? I will be travelling with my wife and 2 children (5 years and 2 years) so looking for somewhere with a convenient location. Try hotel next to LRT in Imbi road-food area, shopping area.

5. Any other comments/tips based on people's experiences?
Old Feb 5, 2017, 11:14 pm

3. Are 4/5 days too much in KUL?
That's hard to say. It really depends what you want to do in KL. I went there for ~4 days. When I went with family, I listed all the things we wanted to do and see and then based on the activities we allocate the time that's needed to do them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.