Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Asia
Reload this Page >

Travel agent - Indochina-Ventures (Vietnam)

Old Apr 25, 16, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum - 1MM

Good day,

Has anyone used a company called Indochina Ventures Co., Ltd. 40 Truong Quyen Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam? www.indochina-ventures.com

I tried finding some details online. I got them referenced to me by someone who booked a trip from Europe, and their European travel agency used Indochina Ventures as their local agent in Vietnam.

We are about to pay a deposit (bank transfer only) and I am looking for a 2nd opinion before doing an international wire transfer... The agency cannot accept credit card over the internet.

Thanks in advance
Old Apr 25, 16, 6:08 pm

Programs: Asiana, Singapore, EVA, Southwest
I know nothing about that agency, but their website looks way out of date (rates of exchange and airport transfer charges). The fact is that today most hotels and agents will accept either Onepay or Paypal for deposits. I personally use the excellent Vietnamtour Limited agency in Hanoi and Saigon.
Old Apr 25, 16, 10:07 pm
Suspended

Actually,
I've ever book tour at the agency, but i think you should read reviews of the agency on tripadvisor or Lonelyplanet before booking tour. Besides, You cna refer other agencies to compare price and itinerary such as Vietnam Tour Booking, Asia Group Tour, Vietnam package travel
Happy travels!
Old Dec 27, 16, 11:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum - 1MM
Old post, but wanted to add our experience in case others stumble across this thread:
We booked with IndoChina-Ventures, and they were amazing. Be sure to ask for Ms. Dan Bui