Community
Wiki Posts
Search

hotel in Battambang, Cambodia

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2016, 5:51 pm
Original Poster

hotel in Battambang, Cambodia

I am trying to choose the best hotel out of these still available for my travel dates:

Classy Hotel
Delux Villa
Au Cabaret Vert

Can anyone that has been to Battambang offer any guidance?
Old Dec 25, 2016, 12:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I recommend you La Villa Battambang. Very nice and very good restaurant.
http://www.lavilla-battambang.net/ho...sentation.html
Old Dec 25, 2016, 4:01 pm
Original Poster

Thank you so much Goldorak but there is no availability for our dates. Do you have an opinion on any of the hotels I mentioned?
Old Dec 25, 2016, 4:02 pm
Original Poster

Duplicate
Old Dec 26, 2016, 12:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Montacute
Thank you so much Goldorak but there is no availability for our dates. Do you have an opinion on any of the hotels I mentioned?
I am sorry, but I have not stayed in those ones.
Old Dec 26, 2016, 12:09 pm

I was just in Battambang for a few nights last month, but did not stay in any of those hotels. Sorry and good luck. I would recommend reading reviews on TripAdvisor.

All three of those hotels are in different areas, so location may be something to think about. Au Cabaret Vert seems to have the worst location.
Old Dec 26, 2016, 8:16 pm
Original Poster

Thank you both.
I have been reading all of the reviews on tripadvisor and driving myself a bit crazy. All of them have some horrendous reviews!
Where did you stay CrazyInteg?
Old Dec 27, 2016, 7:39 am

Originally Posted by Montacute
Thank you both.
I have been reading all of the reviews on tripadvisor and driving myself a bit crazy. All of them have some horrendous reviews!
Where did you stay CrazyInteg?
Yeah, TripAdvisor reviews can be all over the place. Some people have extreme expectations.

I try to keep my hotel price at $20 or lower, so I stayed at the Seng Hout hotel. There are two buildings, I stayed at the new one. The old building is a couple dozen feet away and has a small swimming pool (which new building guests have access to).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.