Wiki Posts
Search

Laundry in D1 Saigon

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2016, 11:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Laundry in D1 Saigon

10 days in Saigon coming up, I have 3 kids under 8 and would love to find a service that I can drop off in the morning around day 5 and have back next day. Nothing expensive or delicate in the laundry, just want a standard wash and fold, Park Hyatt was pretty steep when we did this inhouse last time so looking for alternatives. Any ideas?
Old Dec 21, 2016, 8:35 am

Programs: AA EXP 6MM, Hilton Diamond
There is a laundry shop at the corner of Thu Khoa Huan st and Ly Tu Trong St, one block from the Ben Thanh market, that I have used in the past for standard wash and fold. The cost was very reasonable because the shop serves the family hotels along Ly Tu Trong Street. There could be other laundry shops closer to your hotel. You should ask the hotel staff for that information.
Old Dec 24, 2016, 2:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
I noticed a number of signs on lamp posts advertising laundry and with people working at the newspaper stalls. We took a photo of all the laundry that went which was just as well as we got some things that weren't ours and some were missing. When we approached them they said they would fix it and they did. Oh, I forgot to say, they delivered the laundry to the hotel.
Old Dec 28, 2016, 1:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
I started walking on LTT toward the market and right after the Starbucks at Pasteur intersection I came across a tour shop with a sign saying "Laudry Service" in the window. Got 30k per kilo, delivered to my hotel by 10pm same day.

Did kind of get overcharged tho as she insisted it was heavier than in reality and there was no scale. I asked, "what is this a shop where Jupiters gravity is in effect?" But for the speed of turn around, i took it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.