Wiki Posts
Search

MNL NAIA3 - Hyatt City of Dreams Makati

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2015, 2:10 am
Original Poster

MNL NAIA3 - Hyatt City of Dreams Makati

Hello,

Any idea how long it would take a taxi to go from NAIA3 to Hyatt City of Dreams on a Thurs. around 5-6pm? Any other faster transport option?

Thanks much. - Cheers.
Old Dec 1, 2015, 7:15 pm

Programs: CX Silver, QFF Bronze, Mabuhay Miles
Originally Posted by gourmand73
Hello,

Any idea how long it would take a taxi to go from NAIA3 to Hyatt City of Dreams on a Thurs. around 5-6pm? Any other faster transport option?

Thanks much. - Cheers.
I don't think anyone would like to guess, but mine would be somewhere close to 45mins, could easily get to 60mins though. It is peak hour and if it is raining, add more time. Remember, it is Manila, there are no fast options when it comes to traffic.

It might take you 15mins to get a taxi. Don't pay the touts - they will say P1,500 or P2,000 (whatever they think they can get away with). Instead, just go to the line for the yellow taxis and use the meter, or use the white airport taxis for a fixed price.

I have taken the hotel bus, that that was from T1. I don't think it goes to T3. You might want to check through this thread:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...er-thread.html
Old Dec 1, 2015, 7:47 pm

is there another new city of dreams in makati? The one I know that opened up last year is very near the airport, maybe a 20 minute ride tops. Its pretty close to Mall of Asia as well I believe
Old Dec 3, 2015, 2:25 am

No, there is only the one. A twenty minute ride at 2am in the morning, 45 minutes plus at evening rush hour. The big problem at NAIA T3 is that there is often a very long wait for a taxi.
Old Dec 13, 2015, 10:07 pm

I was there a while ago when the new Hyatt first opened, and they were building a new overpass (NAIA Road I think?) over Roxas that would have helped immensely in the very short (distance) trip from NAIA to City of Dreams.

Did they ever finish that new overpass?

Nonetheless, it was a short trip, hobbled of course by Manila traffic, especially crossing Roxas.

-David
Old Dec 16, 2015, 6:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by LIH Prem
I was there a while ago when the new Hyatt first opened, and they were building a new overpass (NAIA Road I think?) over Roxas that would have helped immensely in the very short (distance) trip from NAIA to City of Dreams.

Did they ever finish that new overpass?

Nonetheless, it was a short trip, hobbled of course by Manila traffic, especially crossing Roxas.

-David
It is being built at the same speed as all other infastructure projects in Philippines.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.