Search

Flights from Aust to KBL

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2012, 4:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF, VA, VS, PX, AI
Question Flights from Aust to KBL

Hi all

Just mulling over possibilities for a flight I need to take BNE-KBL, aiming to find a reasonable J return fare, although I need to book in Y (they stretch to Y+) and upgrade with my own $$$. Flying in around 02/07, out 06/09 evening or 07/09.

Yes I know there we great fares in J ex AU not long ago, but couldn't book last week and they appear all to have disappeared.

Would like to earn towards requalifying WP on QF (so CX BNE-HKG-DXB a possibility) or VA (so BNE-SYD-AUH another possible goer) However through fares on either not a goer so looks like I need to book two tickets with a generous layover in DXB or AUH. Found routing via DEL but connections very tight - 1 hr in DEL. VA to AUH would be nice but very limited possibilities due to limited flights to AUH and limited direct connections AUH-KBL.

Other options appear to be EY, which seem to have through flight numbers (albeit codeshares on 4Q metal AUH-KBL) and EK, although the latter is not a good look for reasonably priced J tickets.

Very pleased to hear any and all ideas in this regard, a quick look at VA's velocity website indicates I get status credits on EY flights, presumably only on EY metal. Also if anyone has experienced the various carriers into KBL which they reckon is the go. 4Q looked relatively OK.

Cheers skip

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.