Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Asia
Reload this Page >

TPE Airport: Lockers/ Luggage Storage Questions

Old Jan 20, 2012, 4:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, ANA Platinum

i am flying to TPE with my *G status, which affords me with a large luggage allowance that i need. however, a few hours after i arrive, i am taking a Jetstar flight to SIN for 5 days. Jetstar baggage allowances and charges are terrible, so id like to leave the bulk of my luggage at TPE.

firs of all, i cannot find detailed information on the lockers at TPE. does anyone know the dimensions of the lockers, the cost, and how you can pay (coins only, credit, bills, etc.)? the other option is the left-luggage service. since the terminal i arrive to TPE at is #2 (ANA), but my SIN flight, via Jetstar, is from terminal #1. so i assume using the pre-customs bonded baggage service is impossible. therefore, what is my remaining left-luggage option and how much do they charge per day (the only info i see is by piece and nothing regarding the cost per day the luggage is left in their possession)?

kinds regards,
greg

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.