Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Asia
Reload this Page >

PHL to SE Asia Bali and Guangzhou Must

Old Aug 7, 11, 6:26 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

I plan to go to se asian in mid Nov to mid Dec.I enjoy culture and nature scene no beach type . I went to Thailand and Japan , HK, China for a few times.

Right now I look for booking air ticket advice. According to my research, I should fly to SIN first and use the low cost airline to moving around. I do not want to fly back to PHL from SIN since I feel it is waste my time. Any suggestion ? I prefer to fly back to US from CAN or HKG.

Bali and Guangzhou(one or two weeks) is must for me. I am open to other suggestion.

Thanks.
Old Aug 7, 11, 6:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by yan19454 View Post
I plan to go to se asian in mid Nov to mid Dec.I enjoy culture and nature scene no beach type . I went to Thailand and Japan , HK, China for a few times.

Right now I look for booking air ticket advice. According to my research, I should fly to SIN first and use the low cost airline to moving around. I do not want to fly back to PHL from SIN since I feel it is waste my time. Any suggestion ? I prefer to fly back to US from CAN or HKG.

Bali and Guangzhou(one or two weeks) is must for me. I am open to other suggestion.
Much of Bali is a beach scene. Book an open jaw ticket, and use Air Asia, Tiger Air, JetStar or other similar LCC's within Asia. So fly PHL-NRT-SIN/HKG-PHL. Lots of possibilities out there.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: