Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Asia
Reload this Page >

Visa / VOA Info for Cambodia

Visa / VOA Info for Cambodia

Old Oct 3, 2018, 8:35 am

Programs: UA MM, AA almost MM
Originally Posted by EmailKid
I arrived without a visa and without photos (somehow managed to leave them at home ) and they charged me a few bucks (too lazy to look up exact sum that I quoted somewhere upthread), but they did NOT actually take a photo of me (I'm guessing they scanned my passport). And yes it took about extra 15 minutes over other pax.
That was 2016. Is the situation still the same?
Old Oct 4, 2018, 10:38 am

Programs: AS MVPG100K, UA Gold, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, National Exec
Originally Posted by Ilove2fly
That was 2016. Is the situation still the same?
It was the same for me in January. They'll just charge you a few extra bucks for your "photo".
Old Oct 31, 2018, 1:39 am
Suspended

Quick question (same as asked about in VNs thread) a couple of friends will be having 1 or 2 stops in Cambodia on a cruise. However after convincing them that w/o seeing Seim Reap they haven been to Cambodia, they want to fly into REP and then either to HAN or SIN where they will board their cruise ship. So they will be entering at least 2 times into the Country. I take it they will need a multi-entry Visa, can they get this via VOA?

any advice much appreciated

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.