Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Villa Maria estancia

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2008, 10:15 pm
Original Poster

Villa Maria estancia

Can anyone provide some information on this estancia? Their website looks great but they don't answer e-mails very well and rates seem to be rather expensive for Argentina - $ 400.00 per room.
We are planning another trip to Argentina and Chile this time with some friends who would like to experience an estancia.
Thanks for all your help.
Old Feb 7, 2008, 3:32 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
mryflyer-- please PM pm and I will get you in contact with someone from Villa Maria that will answer all your questions and take care of you. They are now changing their website/online reservation systems, Im guessing thats why they havent gotten back to you.

Villa Maria offers excellent service in very nicely appointed rooms, I understand they quote on the basis of full room & board, so you get 4 meals per day per person and various other service included (to put the price in perspective). IMHO, its one of the best (if not the best) Estancia options in Argentina.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.