Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Argentina
Reload this Page >

EZE domestic terminal no lounge access?

Old Jan 9, 2023, 2:18 am
Original Poster

Flew out the other day and it seemed once I pass security I'm stuck between about four gates with no access to lounges or priority pass without leaving security to go to another terminal..is this correct or did I miss something? I have another domestic flight soon.
Old Jan 27, 2023, 11:31 am

Programs: AS 75K, AA EXP, Hilton Gold
In my opinion you are lucky to be flying out of EZE rather than AEP with the check in zoo.
Old Jan 27, 2023, 12:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by braveheart_10010
Flew out the other day and it seemed once I pass security I'm stuck between about four gates with no access to lounges or priority pass without leaving security to go to another terminal..is this correct or did I miss something? I have another domestic flight soon.
You were actually experiencing Salon VIP Para Todos.
Old Feb 5, 2023, 7:30 am

At AEP Priority pass provides free food at the dept. restaurant. I think it's a set menu + 1 drink.
Old Feb 5, 2023, 3:26 pm

Programs: IB , BA , AA , LATAM
Originally Posted by erik123
At AEP Priority pass provides free food at the dept. restaurant. I think it's a set menu + 1 drink.
But only as long as you find someone in the team of waiters and helpers who knows what Priority Pass is....

Domestic flights and VIP Lounges is a difficult subject. My recommendation is to go for a beer ( easy in AEP , but more difficult in EZE unless you can decipher ho to get up and down the stairs from the domestic departures dungeon.
Old Feb 8, 2023, 4:53 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
The only airline lounges that are "worth it" (and barely at that) are all located at EZE.

And even there, you have to manage expectations.. both the AA lounge and the AmEx Centurion are nothing to write home about. To be fair, I havent been allowed into the "true Centurion" section of the AmEx lounge since I only carry a Platinum, but from people I know that have the real thing, everything is sub-par when compared to anything you will find at the larger US and European/Asian airports.
Old Feb 8, 2023, 7:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
The only airline lounges that are "worth it" (and barely at that) are all located at EZE.

And even there, you have to manage expectations.. both the AA lounge and the AmEx Centurion are nothing to write home about. To be fair, I havent been allowed into the "true Centurion" section of the AmEx lounge since I only carry a Platinum, but from people I know that have the real thing, everything is sub-par when compared to anything you will find at the larger US and European/Asian airports.
Compared to the old batch of lounges, the new batch is like the Emirates F cabina. No joke.
Flying Machine likes this.
Old Feb 12, 2023, 7:34 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, United Premier,, AAdvantage Gold, InterContinental Ambassador
I’m flying EZE to JFK this week on AA. Am a AA Admirals club member….what are experiences with the AA lounge at EZE….near departure terminal for international departure ? Looks like I will be there about 6 hours.
Old Feb 13, 2023, 4:30 am

Originally Posted by Apollosmom
Im flying EZE to JFK this week on AA. Am a AA Admirals club member.what are experiences with the AA lounge at EZE.near departure terminal for international departure ? Looks like I will be there about 6 hours.
The AA lounge is situated adjacent to Gate 9 and is shared with BA and Iberia.

Without being spectacular, the Food and Drink offer is sufficient for a pre-flight snack and refreshment.

the last time I was there about 4 months ago, the food and drink offer was waiter-assisted- only soft drinks and water was self serve.
Old Feb 13, 2023, 11:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Apollosmom
Im flying EZE to JFK this week on AA. Am a AA Admirals club member.what are experiences with the AA lounge at EZE.near departure terminal for international departure ? Looks like I will be there about 6 hours.
Are you on an int'l - int'l connection? Otherwise, unless you're departing perhaps on the last of the AA flights, the AA counter won't be open to get airside that many hours prior to departure.

The AA lounge is the least pleasant of the bunch - primarily because of the space itself, and how crowded it gets. The F&B is so-so. Location to gate depends on just where your plane is - it could be a one minute walk from departing the elevator, to a ten minute walk should you end up in the very low numbered gates.
Old Feb 14, 2023, 5:36 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
It seems nobody ever answered the OP's question. Is it possible to access the PriorityPass lounge or restaurant in Terminal C at EZE when on a domestic flight out of Terminal B?
Old Feb 14, 2023, 6:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mahasamatman
It seems nobody ever answered the OP's question. Is it possible to access the PriorityPass lounge or restaurant in Terminal C at EZE when on a domestic flight out of Terminal B?
Actually, the OP didn't mention terminals by letters, and your post muddles the mess. There is no "landside" B, just A and C. They combine to one large international departures area, with the newer pier called Terminal B in the airside area. There are limited domestic departures from the C entry point. There is no way to get to the PP lounges /resto or any other of the lounges as everyone in that sector has already "left the country."
Old Feb 14, 2023, 6:58 pm

Originally Posted by mahasamatman
The problem is that frequent travellers who post here probably have never travelled on a domestic flight form EZE!

My recollection is that there is an escalator from the area adjacent to the entrance to the domestic departure area which would take you upstairs . I do not recall if there was any physical barrier that would prevent people going up or more important to come back Down. Domestic and international passengrs use a similar security area but I am not sure what happens after they pass through this area.

Which lounge Does Priority Pass use at EZE?
Old Feb 15, 2023, 10:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by malagajohn

Which lounge Does Priority Pass use at EZE?
Star Alliance Lounge
Old Feb 15, 2023, 4:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
Originally Posted by malagajohn
The problem is that frequent travellers who post here probably have never travelled on a domestic flight form EZE!
Nor, apparently, did some portea travel agents knew such flights existed. Years (actually, 2 decades) ago, I wanted to get from BUE to FTE in the morning. Found none from AEP but the only such flight was an AR flight ex-EZE (couldn't book online in those days) and had to convince the Bs As travel agency that such a flight did exist.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.