Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Argentina
Reload this Page >

Borders to open for fully vaccinated tourists?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Borders to open for fully vaccinated tourists?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2022, 10:41 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by casey89
thank you very much for clearing this to me. I just found out another grey area about my travel.
is it true that all passangers arriving from African countries must go to the 14days quarantine? Or is it applied only if you have been at least couple of days in Africa? Or even airside transiting passengers must go to the quarantine?
That is a very grey area and I don’t know that it’s says anything specifically about transiting anywhere that I have read. Maybe you can try putting that’s scenario in timatic? I believe United has a free version you can input to see what it says for ADD in transit
casey89 likes this.
Old Feb 3, 2022, 6:11 am

Question for those of you who might know regarding timing of booster (3rd) dose of vaccine.
I had two doses of Pfizer in May/June 2021. A third (booster) dose of Pfizer one week ago.
Argentina doesn’t appear (from what I’ve read) to require three doses, but they do say 14 days from the last dose.
When it comes to uploading documents, should I just upload my document from June that shows two doses, or should I upload the more recent one, even though it’s less than 14 days ago?
Old Feb 15, 2022, 9:58 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
Very easy entry process 2 weeks ago - Covid docs uploaded to Air France website (Ready2Fly) the day before departure, no checks at all when boarding, and immigration at EZE was just showing my passport and adiós. On the way back to Paris last weekend I had forgotten there is also an "exit sworn statement" to be filled out when leaving the country (maybe just for Argentine citizens?) - the check in agent told me to fill it out with my phone thanks to the very good EZE wifi and it took just a few seconds.
Flying Machine likes this.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 4:05 pm

Programs: OW Emerald / BAEC Gold
Thanks for the update. I can confirm the arrival process. The departure process will wait for me in about 3.5 weeks, but yeah. The DDJJ filling is required for departure
Old Mar 6, 2022, 7:53 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob; UA 1K; BonVoyage LTT (RIP SPG); HH Dia; JX Insighter
Super easy process for us. We did need to show printouts of everything at EZE--INCLUDING proof of insurance. I was able to find coverage online for ~$25/pp.
Old Mar 6, 2022, 8:19 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by CLEguy
Super easy process for us. We did need to show printouts of everything at EZE--INCLUDING proof of insurance. I was able to find coverage online for ~$25/pp.
Nice to hear, I would be interested in the insurance company information if your willing to share..
Old Mar 6, 2022, 8:39 am

Originally Posted by Flying Machine
Nice to hear, I would be interested in the insurance company information if your willing to share..
Sure thing. I got the quote via search at Squaremouth for the lowest amounts required. The policy was ultimately a Nationwide policy brokered by Trawick. It was $16.92 each.
Old Mar 6, 2022, 8:47 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by CLEguy
Sure thing. I got the quote via search at Squaremouth for the lowest amounts required. The policy was ultimately a Nationwide policy brokered by Trawick. It was $16.92 each.
Thanks, I’m seeing around $125 USD for a months coverage? Perhaps I’m filling out the request incorrectly? What parameters did you use..
Old Mar 6, 2022, 8:50 am

Thanks, I’m seeing around $125 USD for a months coverage? Perhaps I’m filling out the request incorrectly? What parameters did you use..
Opps my error I included cancellation coverage, now $29.11 for a months coverage. Appreciate the tip!
CLEguy likes this.
Old Mar 6, 2022, 6:47 pm

Opps my error I included cancellation coverage, now $29.11 for a months coverage. Appreciate the tip!
Yes exactly. Dumping extraneous coverages like that will pull the cost way down. I view this as purchasing a letter showing coverage more than anything else. Our trip was for just longer than a week, so $29 seems about right.
Old Apr 1, 2022, 8:50 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Looks like as of today foreigners can enter with or without a vaccine to Argentina ( I read via Data Viajeros in Facebook ). Looks like you would still fill out the declaración jurada and need insurance.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 5:46 pm

Are we sure?

Originally Posted by Brandinho1
Looks like as of today foreigners can enter with or without a vaccine to Argentina ( I read via Data Viajeros in Facebook ). Looks like you would still fill out the declaración jurada and need insurance.
We are in Montevideo ( arrived here on the 3rd of April) and Ferry back to Buenos Aires on thursday the 7th of April. Just making double, triple sure we don't need a test. We are 3X vaxxed, and have insurance. We've been in BA for over a month.

Thanks!
Old Apr 5, 2022, 2:08 pm

Originally Posted by stan1162
We are in Montevideo ( arrived here on the 3rd of April) and Ferry back to Buenos Aires on thursday the 7th of April. Just making double, triple sure we don't need a test. We are 3X vaxxed, and have insurance. We've been in BA for over a month.

Thanks!
As with anything in Argentina it may take time to be updated but that’s the plan at least
https://www.sirchandler.com.ar/2022/...s-fronterizos/
Old Apr 6, 2022, 11:24 am

We got tested anyway.

Originally Posted by Brandinho1
As with anything in Argentina it may take time to be updated but that’s the plan at least
https://www.sirchandler.com.ar/2022/...s-fronterizos/
We didn't want to chance it, so we got tested this morning in Montevideo, for our ferry ride back tomorrow. We'll see if they ask for it. I'll report back here!
Flying Machine and Brandinho1 like this.
Old Apr 7, 2022, 5:38 am

Official now?
https://www.boletinoficial.gob.ar/de...60629/20220407
https://www.argentina.gob.ar/noticia...ngreso-al-pais

Last edited by oruvin; Apr 7, 2022 at 5:45 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.