Reload this Page >

Trelew to El Calafate in April?

Old Oct 3, 2019, 4:00 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Hello all,

I checked the Aerolineas Argentinas magazine and it doesn't say that the Trelew-El Calafate flights are seasonal, like some others are. I wouldn't mind going to Ushuaia from Trelew either.

However, I can't find any direct flights from Trelew to El Calafate? Are they going to be released soon, or are they actually seasonal flights?
Old Oct 3, 2019, 3:14 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
I think REL-FTE is seasonal. The whale-watching season in REL/PMY is around this time of the year (June-December approx.), so I guess they drop the route during the whale-free months.

Aerolneas usually releases seats almost a year in advance. If the flight does operate, you should be able to see it.
Old Oct 3, 2019, 9:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
Things have changed. I flew FTE-REL in (early) March years ago.
Old Oct 4, 2019, 3:36 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Thanks for the replies chaps. That has put a real big spanner in my travel plans!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.