Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Argentina
Reload this Page >

Can you share your previous or possible itineraries for Argentina?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2019, 8:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Membership Rewards, Chase Ultimate Rewards

I’m thinking about visiting Argentina for about 10-12 days on mid November. Found a decent award roundtrip ticket to Buenos Aires but not sure if I should fly in and out of this city.

Have you done this? What do you suggest? I’d like to see several places and I don’t mind traveling by train, bus or car (although I prefer renting a car and road trip).
Old Aug 2, 2019, 5:13 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Welcome to the Argentina Board.

What are your interests....? outdoors, wine...? food...? museums.... watching live sports...?? Please elaborate more on what makes your bell(s) ring and all the Argentina Forum regulars will be happy to assist you.

malagajohn likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.