Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Argentina
Reload this Page >

Which flight from Buenos Aires to Ushuaia?

Old Jul 3, 2018, 5:55 pm
Original Poster

We're doing an Antarctica cruise out of Ushuaia in November. I've booked our international flights to EZE, and we land Friday morning around 11 am; my cruise departs Sunday afternoon. We would've liked to take the one flight EZE-USH flight on Friday, but it departs before we land so that's a no-go. So, we're down to the following options:
  • Hope there are no major delays with our arrival at EZE on Friday, and transfer to AEP in time for the last flight of the day to USH on Aerolineas Argentinas, departing at 15:35. Reasoning: try to get to USH as soon as possible.
  • Overnight in Buenos Aires Friday, and take the only LATAM AEP-USH flight of the day (departing early at 4:50) on Saturday. Reasoning: LATAM has a better reputation and higher checked luggage allowance.
  • Overnight in Buenos Aires Friday, and take one of the AA/Austral AEP-USH flights departing Saturday morning. Reasoning: If there are any cancellations of our scheduled flight, there are other scheduled AEP-USH flights later in the day.
Which option should I go with? I have also bought travel insurance as it is required for the cruise. There are some differences in pricing between these flights, but not so much that I would pick one over the other just on cost. My primary goal is the getting to Ushuaia on time to not miss my cruise.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.