Reload this Page >

Roundtrip from EZE to Europa

Roundtrip from EZE to Europa

Old Apr 25, 2018, 2:53 am
Original Poster

Question Roundtrip from EZE to Europa

Hi!

Sorry for all the mistakes, English is not my native language

I was wondering if anybody could help me find cheap tickets for 2 person from Buenos Aires (EZE) to Europa.
In this moment I am in Buenos Aires visiting my boyfriend. I wanted to take him to show him my country (Poland), as I need to go back for run some errands there.
Any time between June-September is fine - we wanted go for at least 30 days, but this number can change if the tickets will be much less expensive.
The connection that I was searching was Buenos Aires-Barcelona, but any other connection will work too as long as is more cheap!
I want to find a ticket to any european country, as from there I can fly with RyanAir or another cheap airline to my city (Warsaw).
I tried find something alone, but I dont have much experience with searching cheap flights. The best offer that I found was 1100$/person that is 2200$, it is much for us. If I could find tickets for 700-800$/person that would be perfect!
Thank you for your time, and I would be very very grateful for any tips!

Aleksandra
Old Apr 25, 2018, 9:33 am

Difficult to give a positive recommendation for sites, the airline sites are generally safer, but also generally more expensive.

Often the cheapest tickets are to fly through the US, but do not do that unless your boyfriend has a Euorpean passport or a current US visa, as you need a toruist visa just to connect in the states unless you are from an exempt country.

Same thing for Canada. The so--called Travel Authorization for non-exempts to connect in Canada are supposedly free, but you have to pay about 2,000 pesos in the end and spend about a month arranging the Authorization through a private company...so ashamed to be a Canadian about this!

Flying from Argentina or South America to Europe is always much more expensive than from Europe to Argentina because of increased demand.

Avoid travel sites from Spain, Italy, Greece Britain and Argentina, and depegar especially, they often burn you and no consumer protection. Exedia from Germany or Canada good for flights, and most German sites are well regulated.
Old Apr 26, 2018, 8:11 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Air fares originating from here have always been expensive. Even fares from the so called low cost airlines are often on par with those offered by the major carriers. Although strangely enough, I met someone yesterday who's flying to Madrid in June because he got ''such a great deal''. However that was courtesy of a promotion run through his Aerolineas Argentinas associated credit card.
Old Apr 26, 2018, 5:27 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
1,000 to 1,500 dollars is pretty much a reasonable price for an Economy Class return ticket from Buenos Aires to Europe.

There are now two intercontinental low-cost airlines flying to Buenos Aires – Level, from Barcelona, and Norwegian from London Gatwick. Norwegian seems always to be quite expensive (around 1,000 dollars when you buy with one piece of luggage and onboard food), while Level is apparently a bit cheaper or so I’ve heard.

Aerolíneas Argentinas sometimes has good prices to Madrid or Rome through its “Noche Aerolíneas” offers – you subscribe to their mailing list and one night at 8pm they send an e-mail with a special price that you can only get if you buy before midnight. There’s a Noche Aerolíneas once every two months or so. The last I saw was a few weeks ago, with Madrid for 19,000 pesos return (around 900 USD).
Old May 1, 2018, 12:38 am
Original Poster

Thank you all for responding me!
So if I buy tickets only from Argentina to Europa, and after I try find separately from Europa to Argentina, is there a chance that it will be much cheaper?
The last time I fly from Barcelona to Buenos I fly with Level and it costed me around 8000 pesos, I try find something like this again
Old May 1, 2018, 11:06 am

Programs: LH, BA, TK
Originally Posted by Namyria
Thank you all for responding me!
So if I buy tickets only from Argentina to Europa, and after I try find separately from Europa to Argentina, is there a chance that it will be much cheaper?
The last time I fly from Barcelona to Buenos I fly with Level and it costed me around 8000 pesos, I try find something like this again
Buying 2 separates tickets is never cheaper on main airlines.
Just search a return ticket from EZE (Baires Int.l airport) to WAW playing with dates and +/- 3 days option, like on kayak.

On Kayak try the .ar .it. .de .com version, as often there are differences that could make you save some pesos.

If WAW ends up to be a pricey destination originating in EZE, look for flights to FCO/BCN/AMS/ARN/OSL/VLC/SOF and all the destinations you can think of, where you can fly back to Poland, mostly on a low cost.

It's a try and repeat game. There's is not a golden rule or a magic touch. Do it daily, many times per day, until something interesting pops.
Use also google flight.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.