Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Argentina
Reload this Page >

Arbus coach service out of business

Old Feb 15, 2018, 5:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Gold

Arbus, one of the two coach services linking Buenos Aires to EZE airport, went out of business. The government, which owned Arbus through Intercargo, decided to close it due to heavy losses.

Manuel Tienda León is now the only coach service between Buenos Aires and EZE.

Link in Spanish: https://www.lanacion.com.ar/2109114-...a-y-aeroparque
Old Feb 15, 2018, 9:19 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
I wonder if MTL will increase frequency due to this. Most of the time when I departed EZE on MTL the buses were half empty, did this other service have a strong following (I was unaware).

thanks and safe travels.
Old Feb 15, 2018, 10:06 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Marambio
The government, which owned Arbus through Intercargo, decided to close it due to heavy losses.
That's good news. Hopefully AR and all the other state owned companies will be next if they don't get their act together.
Old Feb 15, 2018, 10:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
My fault. I never used them. I would have added tens upon tens of dollars each year to their coffers.
Old Feb 16, 2018, 4:21 pm

Argentina once was a beautiful coutry, pride od beiing organized in European style..
Now it is only beautiful (somehow less, due to negligence in many areas, well.... nobody cares that much...)
EZE - 30 km from the city - the only transfer: taxis $ 40 or bus $20
LHR - 30 km from the city- metro GBP 3.10 ( after 9.30am)
CDG - 40 km from the city - RER (fast metro)- Euro 10

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.