Wiki Posts
Search

suggest local TA to help plan Argentina vacation trip

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2016, 12:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold
suggest local TA to help plan Argentina vacation trip

My husband and I plan to visit Argentina the second half of 2017. We don't like group tours. We have had great luck working with local travel agents in countries we visit putting together private tours/itineraries. As an example, when we visited Peru in 2010 we used PeruBestTours based in Lima to put together a 14 day trip, 5 destinations, book all hotels, drivers, and plane tickets, all for one price. It worked out great.

I am looking for a similar company that can help with a 2 week Argentine itinerary. I'd like to spend one week in Patagonia area and another week elsewhere. I amy be interested in Iguazu Falls also. I'll be using award tix, probably flying in and out of EZE. Dates should be flexible, depending on getting seats.

Can you suggest a company based in Argentina that does this kind of trip planning?

Muchas gracias,
Susie
Old Jul 13, 2016, 8:39 am

Hi Susie

Can i recommend you the company i work to ? Check www.ripioturismo.com, we are an Argentinean travel agency that works closely with the traveler. We are work a lot in Patagonia and Iguazu Falls, and we can fix private tours and flexcible itineraries based on your needs.

Check our site and look our patagonian and iguazu falls tours availables, then send us a message in using the contact form and my boss will assist you quickly.

If you have any other question, i will be here .
Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.