Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Argentina
Reload this Page >

Ticketek Purchase - Out of Country

Old Jan 6, 16, 7:43 pm
Original Poster

On 11-Dec I purchased some tickets for the Coldplay concert (on 01-Apr) thru Ticketek. The only option that worked for collecting the tickets was to pick them up once I arrive in Argentina.

I received confirmation of the purchase from Ticketek, and my Visa reflects the charge. However I'm concerned about the tickets "waiting" for me to collect them. I assumed they are stored electronically and will be printed at the time I collect them, however I was required to select my pickup location at the time of purchase so now I'm concerned they are being held physically at that location - and might "go missing" before I collect them.

Any advice? Or maybe just calm my fears of problems? I'm starting to plan my travel and plan to arrive in BA around 25-Mar. My pickup location is: Abasto, Av Corrientes 3200 (1er piso), Capital Federal. Todos los días de 14 a 22 hs.

Thanks!
Old Jan 6, 16, 8:48 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, US Air, UR, Hilton, PC
They are printed when you pick them up. No worries.
Old Jan 6, 16, 8:50 pm
Original Poster

Thanks very much!
Old Jan 7, 16, 7:30 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by mccomb View Post
They are printed when you pick them up. No worries.
Simple process as well. Just ensure that you have yoour orginal confirmation email from Ticketek as you will need to reference the confirmation code from it..

BTW mccomb, I have followed your blog from time to time.. well written wth an informative style as well.. its a nice and refreshing to read your writings about BsAs..

Search this Thread