Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Day of Tradition in San Antonio de Areco

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2015, 8:16 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by getmethere
That's good to know. How many such flooding occur each year in the past? IOW, will another flooding before the Day of Tradition be a surprise, or to be expected?

I didn't get any response to my question about why the festival was rescheduled in the last three years. Was it all due to weather condition, or was there other reasons?
I've only lived here for the past eight years so can only go by what I've experienced. We get some flooding every year which is hardly surprising due to the flat landscape in the province. It does drain away quickly so I wouldn't worry about it. Anyway there's far more chance of it being sunny than wet.
I've no idea about the festival rescheduling I'm afraid however I'd be surprised if it was weather related. Changing dates of holidays and events here is quite common.
Old Nov 3, 2015, 6:15 am
Original Poster

I'm in luck. This year's festival will not be rescheduled. Looking forward to a great experience!!!

http://www.sanantoniodeareco.com/act...tradicion-2015

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.