Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Argentina
Reload this Page >

Argentina with a 4 and 2 year old Buenos Aires and ??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2013, 7:57 pm
Original Poster

Hi! We are thinking of going to BA with our kids in 2 weeks, we would also like to go to a resort for part of the trip. We are thinking 3/4 days in BA and 3/4 days at a resort. I would like to get to the resort in less than 5 hours via car- any ideas? We have been to the four seasons in Uruguay and loved it before we had kids. Any family friendly places to check out? Seaside or country side are both options. Also, anyone with fun kiddo ideas in BA please let me know! Thanks for all your help!
Old Oct 29, 2013, 2:34 am
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Resort within 5 hours drive...? I suggest looking into Carilo, several hotels but not real Resort type places. As for the kids in or near Buenos Aires, you need to go to Temaiken - one of the best Animal Parks in this neck of the woods.

http://www.temaiken.org.ar/
Old Oct 29, 2013, 6:46 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
It's not a resort, but are your kids old enough to go to the Falls?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.