Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Argentina
Reload this Page >

Suggestions where to watch the Olympic Opening in BA

Old Jul 27, 2012, 6:36 am
Original Poster

Dear FT's

Trying to find a place in BA to watch the Opening Ceremony today. Any suggestions of a place that might show it (besides hotel room)?

Thanks for any info
Old Jul 27, 2012, 8:10 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I would just watch it in your hotel room as there's no guarantee you'll be able to watch it in a cafe.
If you have a decent internet connection this site is handy for watching certain UK channels.
Old Jul 27, 2012, 2:20 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by HIDDY
I would just watch it in your hotel room as there's no guarantee you'll be able to watch it in a cafe.
If you have a decent internet connection this site is handy for watching certain UK channels.

Gracias [B][Hiddy/B], watching at hotel now. Very impressive opening so far
Old Aug 11, 2012, 3:23 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Anyplace with Cable TV will allow you to watch just about anything Olympic related... aside from the 3 ESPN channels, you also have 3 channels of the local TYC Sports network that has very complete coverage.
Old Aug 11, 2012, 8:39 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
Anyplace with Cable TV will allow you to watch just about anything Olympic related... aside from the 3 ESPN channels, you also have 3 channels of the local TYC Sports network that has very complete coverage.
Yes and the coverage has been very good. ^

Shame about the hockey girls...I had them down to win Gold but the Dutch were too good on the day.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.