Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ansett miles

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2003, 7:49 pm
Original Poster

Ansett miles

Don't flame me for asking this - I haven't been following the developments in OZ - but is there any point in keeping my Ansett miles statements & card? Or do I just shred them?
Old Jan 21, 2003, 6:47 am

They're only good for sentimental reasons if you have them.

No chance of getting any return as a creditor, if that's what you're after.
Old Aug 11, 2003, 10:07 pm

Was doing the spring clean & came across my old Ansett Global Awards card. It was filed there among the 'keep for prosperity' odds & ends. Thought I would scan the net on any updates that might have happened with reward points, but alas, only speculation & disappointment as to their future, as far as I can see.

Found this forum & thought I would give it a whirl, just to see if there is any glimmer of hope on the horizon.

So...whats the word out there? Do I have more chance of winning the big Lotto than I have of ever being able to redeem any of my points? Did any of those 'loyal' (cough cough) Alliance partners whom I earned a lot of them through ever come to the party & offer to redeem any of the points? Or do I file & forget, & one day in years to come reminiss what I planned to do with them? ;-)

Old Aug 25, 2003, 5:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold

Offer the card on eBay .. it might have collector value. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/wink.gif

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.