Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Ansett Australian Global Rewards
Reload this Page >

Altruism rules-- or is it friends helping friends--

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2003, 12:08 am
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy
Original Poster

Just as I was on the verge of becoming a cynical old bat, there comes Oz just as generous and sweet as he could be to the folks on Delta, trying to Saveskymiles. Thanks, Glen. Nice to know that altruism is alive and well on the other side of the Dateline. Remind me to tell you, one day, about sailing with a shipful of your countrymen for 2 weeks!! Now, that was my idea of a good time!!
Old Mar 23, 2003, 7:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
Heck .. all I did was act as a conduit for credit card donations so folks could get miles for supporting the cause. It is the core of hard workers on the DL site like obscure2k that did all the superb work on this, and attracted everyone's attention and support from Randy down. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/smile.gif

They have great protest buttons, around $6000 in the bank from FlyerTalkers, and lots of plans to get Delta to take notice of what Elites think.

I have never in my life even FLOWN Delta, but the way the Elites were treated was really bad. If other visitors to the Friendly Forum want to join the good fight - please spent a few minutes looking over their excellent site:

www.SaveSkyMiles.com

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/biggrin.gif

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.