Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Ansett Australian Global Rewards
Reload this Page >

Ansett administrators play down creditors' concerns

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2002, 11:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF Platinum One (LTG), UA Plat IHG Plat

Just call me "Ansett-doc" ! http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/smile.gif

--
Posted: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 16:59 AEDT

Ansett administrators are confident the airline will continue operating until its sale to the Tesna syndicate is completed.

Administrator Mark Korda says they are working hard to finalise the deal and that issues involving the terminal lease at the Sydney Airport are close to being resolved.

The Federal Court has reserved its decision on Ansett's continued operations until early next week.

Outside the court, Mr Korda played down any concerns of creditors.

"We've made full and open and transparent disclosure to creditors about the situation," he said.

"We are making losses, but we think on balance and the creditors have voted on balance, to continue to sell the business to Tesna."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.