Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Proof of debt form for Creditors Meeting

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2002, 7:23 pm
Original Poster

Proof of debt form for Creditors Meeting

In order to be able to vote at the creditors meeting on 29/01, a proxy form and a proof of debt form need to be filled out and sent to Melbourne. The proxy form is fine, but the debt form is confusing. Global Rewards members are unsecured creditors, but aren't owed anything in dollar terms, right? So how does a person who was only a frequent flyer fill out one of those forms?
Old Jan 16, 2002, 8:20 pm

Programs: QF Platinum One (LTG), UA Plat IHG Plat
Good question. I have my letter here and it has some barcodes and stuff on it and says you need to bring it to the meeting "to assist in registration" - but I can't see any numbers or references on there that bear any relation to my AN FF# or anything, so I'm not sure what the deal there is.

Why not call the creditors hotline # and ask?

I'm still deciding if I should go to the meeting or not.

------------------
RichardMEL, UA 1K
A Star Alliance Member.
Old Jan 16, 2002, 10:13 pm

I might go to see what it's all about - actually I just want to see the financial reports, and who knows what may happen.

This link might influence you.

http://www.vpmag.com/cgi-bin/yssy/ms...age=0&Session=

Cheers,

Justin
Old Jan 17, 2002, 2:27 pm

Should those of us not going(I am in Sydney)send proxys to one of those of us going.
A handful of something is better than one!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.