Community
Wiki Posts
Search

current enrollment promotions?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2007, 6:46 am
Original Poster

current enrollment promotions?

What are the current bonus point promotions for a new Amtrak enrollment assuming travel within 90 days? It's for my student daughter who can be a referral from me and who belongs to many frequent flier programs? Thank you.
Old Apr 13, 2007, 6:51 am

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards, US Airways Dividend Miles, Choice Hotels, Hertz #1
At the present I think that only the 500 point enrollment bonus with 90 day travel is available. Agreeing to e-staements might generate a few more points. I would wait however to see what AMTRAK and Chase Bank offer with the new credit card roll-out as a new sign up there might produce more points.
Old Apr 14, 2007, 7:13 pm

When you sign up make sure you request a paper statement. As a member you can switch to e-statements and receive 250 points.
Old Jul 15, 2007, 12:21 pm
Used to be 'g_leyser'

Location: Brandon Johnson International Airport (expect delays)
Programs: AA PlatPro, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plat, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
bump

Any update to this? Does the bonus for a switch to e-statements still apply?
Old Jul 15, 2007, 12:47 pm

Programs: Peon in all
Originally Posted by g_leyser
Any update to this? Does the bonus for a switch to e-statements still apply?
Yes, it is still available as a one time change from paper statements to e-statements. If you now receive paper statements, you're eligible for 250 bonus points. (If you receive e-statements, you're not eligible! )

So when you first register, be sure to request paper statements!
Old Jul 15, 2007, 1:09 pm
Used to be 'g_leyser'

Location: Brandon Johnson International Airport (expect delays)
Programs: AA PlatPro, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plat, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
Originally Posted by the_traveler
Yes, it is still available as a one time change from paper statements to e-statements. If you now receive paper statements, you're eligible for 250 bonus points. (If you receive e-statements, you're not eligible! )

So when you first register, be sure to request paper statements!
Great tip, thanks! Any other signup promos besides 500 bonus points for travel within 90 days?
Old Jul 15, 2007, 1:16 pm

Programs: Peon in all
Not that I know of now, but maybe when the new Chase AGR cc comes out there may be. Who knows!
Old Jul 16, 2007, 8:46 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP (3MM), DL PM, BONVOY TITANIUM, HYATT GLOBALIST, HILTON DIAMOND, IHG DIAMOND AMB, et al
Originally Posted by the_traveler
Not that I know of now, but maybe when the new Chase AGR cc comes out there may be. Who knows!
I just received an 8,000 bonus points offer for the new Chase AGR card.

-FlyerBeek

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.