Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Your Year in Travel"

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2023, 6:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 4.3MM LT-GS; AA1MM; Amtrak SE; MAR LT TITAN; PC Plat; HIL DIA; HYA GLOB
"Your Year in Travel"

I received an email from AGR a few days ago recounting my 2022 travels. It's mostly accurate, but there's one number that defies belief!

YOU'VE BEEN A MEMBER FOR: 22 Years
YOU'VE TRAVELED: 12,153 miles with no middle seat and plenty of legroom*
YOU'VE ENJOYED SELECT EXECUTIVE STATUS: Since February 28, 2022**
YOUR LOYALTY: Earned you 44,331 Tier Qualifying Points in 2022
YOU'VE RACKED UP: 416,716 points in 2022***
YOU'RE KEEPING IT GREEN: You avoided 3,464 lb CO2e vs. car

*I wonder if that counts trips I took on AGR redemptions?
**I've had SE for many years before 2022.
***Eh, in 2022? I don't think so. Maybe lifetime... but there's no way to verify that I know of.

How'd you do?
strickerj likes this.
Old Jan 24, 2023, 9:07 pm

Programs: Ozark Go-Getters Gold, Statler Star Silver, others from a variety of alternate timelines
In case you're wondering, instead of "You've Enjoyed Select Executive Status," peons like me get "2023 Is a Great Year to Earn Tier Status."
Old Jan 25, 2023, 1:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by trainman74
In case you're wondering, instead of "You've Enjoyed Select Executive Status," peons like me get "2023 Is a Great Year to Earn Tier Status."
I got this as well.

I noticed that the number of years they think I’ve been an AGR member is lower than it should be by several years.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.