Wiki Posts
Search

Missing BoA TQPs

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2022, 9:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, DL PM, Bonvoy Titanium (Plat Life), HH G, Amtrak, B6, MR
Missing BoA TQPs

I'm curious if anyone else is seeing their BoA credit card spend TQPs posting? I reached the first $5k milestone with the closing of my previous statement, and have now had another statement close since then, but I don't see the 1,000 TQPs posted. They used to post fairly quickly after the close of the satement from what I recall.
Old May 27, 2022, 3:28 pm

At some point last year they started to just be included in my total rather than an additional line item. I honestly haven't done the math to figure out whether that's happening this year as well.
Old May 28, 2022, 9:32 am

Programs: UA LTG, AA LTG, Bonvoy LTP, IHG Plat, LHW Sterling
Originally Posted by musicalbox
At some point last year they started to just be included in my total rather than an additional line item. I honestly haven't done the math to figure out whether that's happening this year as well.
I just looked at all my transactions for 2022 and my TQP total is 1,000 higher than just the train rides. No entry for the 1,000 BofA points. I noticed this late last year also. So, I think your observation is correct, or at least my account data supports it.
Old May 29, 2022, 10:08 am

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards, Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by schriste
I just looked at all my transactions for 2022 and my TQP total is 1,000 higher than just the train rides. No entry for the 1,000 BofA points. I noticed this late last year also. So, I think your observation is correct, or at least my account data supports it.
Ditto: I've got 2,000 more TQPs total than what was earned by Amtrak Travel with no entries from BofA for such. That 2,000 is about what I would expectd from my recent card usage.
John
Old May 29, 2022, 6:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, DL PM, Bonvoy Titanium (Plat Life), HH G, Amtrak, B6, MR
How interesting. Thank you all -- I hadn't noticed this. But it is in fact happening to me also.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.