Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Amtrak | Guest Rewards
Reload this Page >

When Will Cascades Service Resume to BC?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

When Will Cascades Service Resume to BC?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2022, 3:47 pm

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
So, it looks like the bus remains - questions regarding procedures.

Do US entry formalities occur at the bus terminal in Vancouver? Seattle? At the border? Luggage loaded underneath? Any other tips//suggestions? How long in advance should one arrive at the bus terminal? (On either end)
Customs and Immigration formalities are done at the border at the Pacific Highway crossing in both directions. You get off the bus and take ALL your belongings through Customs and Immigration inspection.

When I rode it, in March and April, the buses were pretty full in both directions. If you want your choice of seat, I'd arrive about 30 minutes early. They start boarding about then.

The driver will put larger pieces in the luggage hold underneath. He will also unload them at the border as you have to take them through border inspection with you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.