Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Amtrak | Guest Rewards
Reload this Page >

Amtrak NEC Flat Rate Sale March 2021 NE Regionals $19 Acela $39

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2021, 3:15 pm
Moderator, Amtrak & Spirit Airlines
Original Poster

Programs: AC 50K, AS MVP, AA Plat Pro, DL Plat, UA Silver, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC

Plan your Future Getaway With Flat Rate Fares on Northeast Regional, Acela and Downeaster

Don’t miss our Northeast Getaways Sale. Now is the time to book on your future trip, with $19 coach fares and $39 Acela business class fares for travel from March 30–September 30, 2021.

Whether it’s a trip with friends or a family reunion, there’s plenty of occasions to reconnect with the people you’ve been missing over this spring and summer. Enjoy a relaxing ride on Northeast Regional, from Boston to Newport News and everywhere in between, for a flat rate of just $19 one-way. Or, cruise through the Northeast in style with Acela business class fares for just a flat rate of $39 one-way. Travel further north, and even along the Maine coast with select city pairs on the Downeaster for $19.

Flat rate fares are available for all city pairs between Virginia and Boston, as well as north to Maine, reaching many of the great places Amtrak travels in the Northeast.

For sale: March 23–26, 2021.

For travel: March 30–September 30, 2021.
https://www.amtrak.com/northeast-getaways-sale

Pretty good deals. Finding even BOS-WAS on Acela for 39 pretty easily.

Could be handy for some.
Old Mar 24, 2021, 9:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
I will probably book one ($19) for later this year to reset my points expiration, and take NJ Transit on the return trip. Haven't been on Amtrak for a while now - normal points expiration period + extensions.
Old Mar 27, 2021, 11:45 am

Yah, I booked a trip on the Acela last night before the offer expired. I also wanted to reset my points expiration.

It's been ages since I've taken the Acela, so I thought I'd spend the extra $20. As the OP said, that's a pretty good deal if you're going BOS-WAS.

And thanks for the post!
dhammer53 likes this.

Last edited by Randomness; Mar 27, 2021 at 11:52 am Reason: Added thanks.
Old Mar 27, 2021, 4:07 pm

Programs: UA Gold Marriott Gold AA Gold Choice Gold Wyndham PLAT IHG PLAT Avis President's Club Amtrak Select
I was able to book seven one-way WAS-NYP/NYP-WAS tickets with the $39 offer. Saved $210 in total from what I was expecting to pay.
River in Sight likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.