Wiki Posts
Search

VIA Rail Canada to extend status

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2020, 12:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA LTG, AA LTG, Bonvoy LTP, IHG Plat, LHW Sterling
VIA Rail Canada to extend status

Since there is no VIA Rail forum, figured I might as well post this here (This is copy of email I received):

Every year, we use this time with you to say thank you for choosing to travel with us. And this year is no different. What is different are the unprecedented and unusual circumstances we’re all travelling through. And, we hope this message finds you and your family in good health.

We understand that many of our members’ travel plans may have been disrupted during the past three months, making it difficult to maintain their current VIA Préférence status as well as shortening the period during which their benefits could be enjoyed. We are therefore extending member status until April 30, 2021—regardless of travel activity.

Our goal has always been to make sure you love the time you spend with us. And, even through these difficult times, we continue to look ahead. Our new fleet of trains is well underway, we’ve got plans to keep renovating our stations to be more accessible to everyone, and we’re working towards making VIA Rail an even greener travel option.

Thank you for choosing to travel with us, and we’re looking forward to welcoming you back on board as a Privilège member.
In the meantime, stay well.

David Klein
Director, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) & Loyalty

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.