tracking status of Southwest Chief

Old May 7, 19, 2:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Priority Club plat-Hertz 5*-AA gold-Marriott gold-Hilton silver
tracking status of Southwest Chief

Ok, so it has been a few years since we have taken the Southwest Chief and we are about to again. I used to be able to look up the Southwest Chief and follow its progress so I could tell how much of a delay there was. Now, I am only figuring out how to see its status at an indvidual station. Did that feature go away or am I just not doing something correct?
Old May 7, 19, 4:04 pm
Ambassador, New England

Programs: Amtrak, WN RR, Choice
Have you tried the site asm.transitdocs.com ? I think that will give you any info you're looking for.
NovaEngr and ksucats like this.
Old May 23, 19, 3:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Priority Club plat-Hertz 5*-AA gold-Marriott gold-Hilton silver
I have been watching this train and noticed that they closed part of the track due to flooding the other day and I am worried about it happening again with more rain in the forecast. I saw that they were accommodating passengers with a bus. I am curious how that was handled. Anybody know where I could find out more information about that. Since we get on in the middle of the night and our station was one that was previously skipped due to the flooding, I would like to prepare myself as much as possible and not have to make a decision at 1:00 without full information.

Search this Thread