Status Challenge

Old May 23, 18, 8:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Status Challenge

I did the status challenge where I did 2 RTs by 5/19, the select status still isn't showing on my profile (finished the last segment on 5/19). Anyone have any DPs on how long it took for their status to update? Holding off on some bookings this week because I want the 25% bonus for select.
Old May 29, 18, 3:53 pm

Programs: United Global Services, Amtrak Select Executive
Originally Posted by hi55us View Post
I did the status challenge where I did 2 RTs by 5/19, the select status still isn't showing on my profile (finished the last segment on 5/19). Anyone have any DPs on how long it took for their status to update? Holding off on some bookings this week because I want the 25% bonus for select.
Did the AGR redeemable points and TQPs post yet? If so, and you still haven't gotten status upgrade, then I'd call AGR.
Old May 31, 18, 7:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Originally Posted by physioprof View Post
Did the AGR redeemable points and TQPs post yet? If so, and you still haven't gotten status upgrade, then I'd call AGR.
All 4 qualifying trips have all posted with TQPs and AGR Points, I've sent in an email to their Guest Rewards email address, will post back if I get a response.
Old May 31, 18, 1:40 pm

Programs: United Global Services, Amtrak Select Executive
Originally Posted by hi55us View Post
All 4 qualifying trips have all posted with TQPs and AGR Points, I've sent in an email to their Guest Rewards email address, will post back if I get a response.
Is there a reason you don't want to call AGR customer service?

Search this Thread