Wiki Posts
Search

Wonderful Crescent trip, 12/24

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25, 2017, 12:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: American Airlines Platinum, National Executive
Wonderful Crescent trip, 12/24

Quick kudos to a delightful and professional crew on the northbound Crescent (arriving in the Northeast on 12/25):

* In my sleeping car room, there was a card saying, "Welcome Aboard", with my name on it. Very nice touch!

* The crew members were so friendly and professional. Way, way better than some prior experiences I've had. They were awesome! One delightful lady from the dining car even came to thank me for my business, telling me that it was a pleasure to have me on board. Wow! At least some of them are New Orleans-based.

* Food was good, and the Viewliner II dining car was really nice--brand-new, and modern, with huge windows.

* The train arrived early--making up about 90 minutes of time.

I got on, went to bed, woke up, had a good breakfast, worked a bit, had lunch, worked a bit, and got off, refreshed and relaxed.

I'll totally take the train again. I fly constantly and have frequent-flyer status on American, which I like, but this trip was wonderful, and so productive and relaxing.

Thanks, Amtrak!
jackal, GoAmtrak, jbalmuth and 4 others like this.

Last edited by ibrandsguest; Dec 25, 2017 at 2:36 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.