Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fall Double Days

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2015, 8:55 am
Original Poster

Fall Double Days

Any chance AGR Insider has any information on whether or not there will be a fall Double Days promotion? As the days wear on with no announcement, it feels less and less likely =/
Old Sep 8, 2015, 10:52 am

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Amtrak
Just a SWAG, but I'm thinking that with the upcoming overhaul of AGR, they won't be doing double points this fall. It would serve to highlight the upcoming end of the 100-point minimum, for one thing.

Imagine the marketing materials: "This fall, get 200 points for an $8 Keystone trip! Better act now because starting in January, you'll get just 16 points for the very same trip!"
synergistic likes this.
Old Sep 8, 2015, 2:49 pm
Company Representative - Amtrak

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards (Select Executive)
Pre-registration for our fall Double Days has begun today. For more info, please see my post at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amtra...gain-fall.html.

Anthony
Old Sep 8, 2015, 4:18 pm

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Amtrak
Originally Posted by fairviewroad
Just a SWAG, but I'm thinking that with the upcoming overhaul of AGR, they won't be doing double points this fall.
Also, I highly doubt that Amtrak will offer complimentary upgrades to FT members. Just another one of my SWAG's.

[waits patiently for another post from AGR Insider]
synergistic likes this.
Old Sep 8, 2015, 4:20 pm
Company Representative - Amtrak

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards (Select Executive)
How about an upgrade from non-member to member status? Enrollment in AGR is complimentary! Feel free to enroll at www.AmtrakGuestRewards.com.

Anthony
Old Sep 8, 2015, 5:12 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fairviewroad
Also, I highly doubt that Amtrak will offer complimentary upgrades to FT members. Just another one of my SWAG's.

[waits patiently for another post from AGR Insider]
LOL, definitely worth a shot, eh? =)

Many thanks, Anthony!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.