Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Amtrak | Guest Rewards
Reload this Page >

Anyone gotten thier 2015 credentials yet?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone gotten thier 2015 credentials yet?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2015, 6:32 pm
Company Representative - Amtrak

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards (Select Executive)
Originally Posted by Iggyz
4 upgrade and 2 companion coupons mentioned in insert still have not been credited to my online account. Checking daily. Guess I'll have to call and hassle with that process. Most likely get run around and excuses - which has been par for course on most calls.
Sorry for the confusion. As in previous years, the new year's tier welcome eCoupons are awarded on March 1, the start of the new program year. You should see them in your account tomorrow.

And we did have the final batch of kits go out a week or so late, so for those who are still waiting for a kit, please check your mailbox this weekend or early next week. Thanks for your patience.

Anthony
Old Mar 1, 2015, 3:12 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by CMK10
A friend of mine who was S+ last year and earned all of 100 Tier Points got a soft landing to Select. Hopefully you'll be similarly lucky!
After a few years of S+ (and many years of Select before), I was granted a soft landing to Select with only about 2000 TPs last year
Old Mar 1, 2015, 3:14 pm

Originally Posted by CKinMD
Any word on whether there will be soft landings for 2015? First time in six years I haven't re-qualified for S+, and just wondering if I should be expecting a Select packet or not.
I can confirm that I was soft-landed! Unexpectedly nice gesture by AGR. (May be they knew that I will be back on track this year ). Only found out by looking at my account today...

Originally Posted by AGR Insider
...And we did have the final batch of kits go out a week or so late, so for those who are still waiting for a kit, please check your mailbox this weekend or early next week. Thanks for your patience.

Anthony
Thanks for the update.
Old Mar 2, 2015, 1:43 am

Select + coupons finally added to my account on March 1st.
Old Mar 17, 2015, 8:42 am
mab
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS 2Million, Marriott PP & LTPP, Amtrak Select Exec
Just an update:

I'm still waiting (in Philadelphia) for my card. I re-qualified for select exec in October or November of last year.

I'm unable to get access to the United lounge as a result of this, and have been embarrassed several times trying to show them my status on the web (to no avail).

Several phone calls over the last weeks to the service center finally revealed that they only "sent my card for processing" on March 2nd, for some reason, and there's nothing they can do for me, not even send me a temporary card by email. The agents don't seem to be empowered to actually help me.

Hey AGRInsider, anything you can do? I have to say this doesn't exactly make me feel like I'm actually one of your so-called "best customers".think of how they treat everyone else.
Old Mar 17, 2015, 9:06 am
Company Representative - Amtrak

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards (Select Executive)
Please PM me your name and member number so I can investigate.

Thank you,
Anthony

Originally Posted by mab
Just an update:

I'm still waiting (in Philadelphia) for my card. I re-qualified for select exec in October or November of last year.

I'm unable to get access to the United lounge as a result of this, and have been embarrassed several times trying to show them my status on the web (to no avail).

Several phone calls over the last weeks to the service center finally revealed that they only "sent my card for processing" on March 2nd, for some reason, and there's nothing they can do for me, not even send me a temporary card by email. The agents don't seem to be empowered to actually help me.

Hey AGRInsider, anything you can do? I have to say this doesn't exactly make me feel like I'm actually one of your so-called "best customers".think of how they treat everyone else.
Old Mar 19, 2015, 3:58 pm

Programs: BA GfL
I only received my new card yesterday (in Delaware). I'm down to Select now anyway--no longer working as of July 2014, so my status will be gone altogether by the end of 2015--so I'm not bothered by the late arrival of the card that I'd need to get into the lounges. But if I were still traveling like I used to, I would have been pissed.
Old Mar 19, 2015, 6:34 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by travelmad478
I only received my new card yesterday (in Delaware). I'm down to Select now anyway--no longer working as of July 2014, so my status will be gone altogether by the end of 2015--so I'm not bothered by the late arrival of the card that I'd need to get into the lounges. But if I were still traveling like I used to, I would have been pissed.
I got my card (also Select) today too. I also agree with your last couple of sentences. Oh well, at least I have the lounge passes for my next Amtrak trip in May.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.