Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Amtrak | Guest Rewards
Reload this Page >

AGR Shopping - Points for Free Trial Programs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AGR Shopping - Points for Free Trial Programs

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2012, 12:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Do these merchants cycle through the AGR mall super quickly or something? I haven't found a single one of the ones mentioned above.

The AGR mall's layout of having to expand each heading individually and not having the merchant name in clear text (preventing one from ctrl+F searching the page) makes it very difficult to find merchants, even when I do legitimately want to shop through one...
Old Apr 23, 2012, 6:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AGR, PC, HH no status as I stopped paying for travel
I think some of the incentives are short term promos.
for example RealPass is still on the portal but the terms have changed.

Could be that after a short time the companies figure out they are not getting the results they hoped for, for the money spent to buy the points.

I agree about the layout of the portal
Old May 22, 2012, 4:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AGR, PC, HH no status as I stopped paying for travel
I signed up for the DOBA 750 point promo on a trial membership on April 09.
Had to chase the points with AGR. They posted today but only 709 points, one point short.

I will not chase the one point

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.