Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Amtrak | Guest Rewards
Reload this Page >

Your Points will expire unless you Register and Travel By 4-30, but...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Your Points will expire unless you Register and Travel By 4-30, but...

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2011, 6:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, etc.
Question Your Points will expire unless you Register and Travel By 4-30, but...

I have not been able to login my account for a couple of years. Today, because I wish to travel next month on Amtrak, I got help to reset my account, logged in and got a message that my points will expire by April 30, but if I ticket AND travel before April 30 they will be extended. The message also said my points would not expire until May 31 if I clicked on "Register" but it says I still have to travel by April 30 to extend them???

What the heck do I do?
The only opportunity I might have to use Amtrak this month is to take a train from Manhattan to EWR instead of a shuttle or taxi. But if they meant to say travel by may 31 if I register, than my May trip would extend the points.
Old Apr 23, 2011, 7:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, etc.
the website repeatedly keeps asking me to login over and over again now.
Before it was asking for my AGR number, but now it requires my user name to login. Problem is it won't accept my User name, won't give me an option to enter that in, just to reset my password again.

What a mess.
Old Apr 23, 2011, 7:46 pm

Programs: AGR, PC, HH no status as I stopped paying for travel
how many miles are we talking about?
approximately
Old Apr 29, 2011, 11:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
I would assume the extension until May 31 is to allow a month for the points from your April trip to post before the points expire.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.