Wiki Posts
Search

BAL Station to get a hotel?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2010, 9:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT 1MM & SPG Gold
BAL Station to get a hotel?

Just came across this article. Thought everyone may find it interesting.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/200...n-penn-station
Old Jan 25, 2010, 6:10 pm

Programs: Peon in all
The date of the article is "May 29, 20009" and the article says "... will start by the end of the year (2009)" and "... will be completed by late 2010" - does anyone know if it has begun?
Old Jan 28, 2010, 4:33 pm

Programs: UA 1K, ICH Platinum, HH Silver
Originally Posted by the_traveler
The date of the article is "May 29, 20009" and the article says "... will start by the end of the year (2009)" and "... will be completed by late 2010" - does anyone know if it has begun?
There is also an article in the Sun last month about the hotel. http://www.baltimoresun.com/business...,5743037.story It says; "Financing was also approved for creating a boutique hotel in the upper levels of historic Penn Station". It appears to be on track for opening late 2010. The owners will be Hospitality Partners who run a the very nice Washington Suites Georgetown. The Hospitality Partners website also list the "The Inn at Penn Station hotel, a restoration of the office space above the downtown Baltimore train station, will be opened by 2010."
So, if it hasn't started yet it should start soon! Plus all the other projects will be great for the city.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.