Community
Wiki Posts
Search

20% IberiaPlus Transfer Bonus

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2009, 7:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, MTA Rust, Hertz Five Star something or other
20% IberiaPlus Transfer Bonus

Between now and September 30, 2009, Iberia is offering 20% BONUS Iberia Plus Points if you transfer 28,000 or more Membership Rewards® points to your Iberia Plus account. Bonus points will be awarded with the original transfer which takes 4-7 days. In order to receive the 20% Bonus, you must be registered in the Iberia Plus Program. Click "See more information about Iberia Plus" for more information.
http://www.membershiprewards.com/cat...476&N=19000000

I find Iberia to have great short-haul redemption values for EU travel. For ex. its something like 8,000 Amex points for intra-Spain flights and 12,000 for MAD-Morocco. 32,000 MAD-TLV, 20,000 MAD-AMS, etc. Fees are pretty low too- generally in the $50 range for most bookings. Only thing to note is that the cheapest award booking class is non-refundable.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.