30% Skymiles Bonus

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2008, 3:29 pm

Programs: AA Gold MM, DL Gold, US MM, HH Gold, Starwood
My 30% bonus posted within 24 hours.

Cheers
Old Dec 30, 2008, 2:41 am

Bump less than 24 hours for 30% bonus must register

Less than 24 hours before this bonus deal ends if you want the 30% bonus for a transfer to Delta. I did it late last night and bonus points posted today. This is the first time I have done one of these transfers to Delta and did not have to wait several months and fight for bonus pints. DO NOT FORGET TO REGISTER FIRST. LINK IS MISSING ON DELTA WEB SITE so go to OP post

Last edited by Centurion; Dec 30, 2008 at 2:46 am Reason: I was going to correct the pints to points but why bother :)
Old Dec 30, 2008, 10:32 pm

Programs: DL MM Plat, PC&HH Gold
Tx for the reminder Centurion!

Last edited by doglover; Jan 1, 2009 at 11:54 pm
Old Dec 31, 2008, 3:52 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond+, Alaska Airlines MVP, Priority Club Platinum
Is this a good deal? I am worried because so many people say it is impossible to redeem international J & F awards on Delta. I am looking for Asia/Australia. Can someone just convince me already that I need to this before tonight? The new bonus from Virgin sounds good too bad it is Virgin Atlantic (and not transpacific Virgin). I have no desire to try and convert my $ to Euros.
Old Jan 1, 2009, 11:55 pm

Programs: DL MM Plat, PC&HH Gold
For me it's a good deal since it enabled me to go MR->DL->NW (the latter is coming soon)
Old Jan 2, 2009, 1:50 am

My thoughts exactly Delta to Northwest or the new Delta. I missed the chance to transfer to TWA and end up with AA miles and the million miler status since AA counts all miles.
Old Jan 4, 2009, 2:30 pm

Any chance of this being extended or offered again anytime soon? I totally slept on this one, and may be transferring a chunk of miles to Delta soon.
Old Jan 4, 2009, 3:37 pm

Economy, economics and calander year all come into play.

Delta can get money from Amex by selling them miles. So if Delta needs money you have an incentive for Delta to deal with amex. Problem is Amex had limited access to money recently because of credit crunch until Amex recieved instant bank status by United States Gov. Best deals seem to be before and after summer or high peak seasons for award travel. Best deal I have seen is 30% bonus post summer as in recent. Pre summer I have seen 25% so you may see that deal again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.