Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amex Skyguide Executive Privilege Club

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2013, 10:17 pm

Originally Posted by mia
Delta Crown Room is the previous name of the Delta Sky Clubs. The website you looked at has simply not been updated.
From what I researched, Delta and AA took down both of their lounges there in Kansas City.
Old May 8, 2013, 10:19 pm

Originally Posted by OnWing
Just a data point: Just signed up for SkyGuide via the $19 link. Didn't get an email or anything, but went to the manage membership page (https://secure.customersvc.com/servl...jsp&MSRSMAG=CY), and input my information and it showed my account number. Time between signing up and logging in was under half an hour.
Are you saying that the $19 for 1 year link is still working???
Old May 9, 2013, 12:00 pm

Originally Posted by AKOG
Are you saying that the $19 for 1 year link is still working???
Yes, I signed up via the link, but never received a confirmation email. About half an hour later, I logged in via the Manage account link, and my membership number was available. Finally, I hit the login button and it asked me to register for an online account, which sent out the activation email. Once I clicked the link, I was able to login and see all the forms, etc.

Aside: Does anyone know if you have to "personalize" day passes bought online to receive the reimbursement?
What do you put for the date of use if you buy a pass online?

Last edited by OnWing; May 9, 2013 at 12:45 pm
Old May 9, 2013, 3:36 pm

Programs: IHG Amb, Honors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by OnWing
Aside: Does anyone know if you have to "personalize" day passes bought online to receive the reimbursement?
What do you put for the date of use if you buy a pass online?
I "personalize" the pass by paying for it with a credit card in my name. At least with United, the receipt they email to you will have the credit card owner's name on it.

As for the date of use, I just put the same date as the purchase date. It makes things much easier if there is one and only one date to deal with.
Old May 21, 2013, 11:06 pm

Does anyone have experience with a reimbursement for a weekly gym pass? It looks like the terms and conditions forbid monthly and yearly memberships but there is no specific mention of weekly memberships.
Old Jun 6, 2013, 10:19 am

Where can I buy a United club pass on United.com? Also, if you purchase through the phone app do they send you a receipt in an email whereby you can use for reimbursement?
Old Jun 6, 2013, 8:07 pm

Programs: IHG Amb, Honors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by tommyhtown
Where can I buy a United club pass on United.com?
According to United's website, you can only buy a one-time pass in person at a lounge or via their mobile app, not thru united.com. See here:

http://www.united.com/web/en-US/cont...nge/rates.aspx

Originally Posted by tommyhtown
Also, if you purchase through the phone app do they send you a receipt in an email whereby you can use for reimbursement?
Yes.
Old Jun 6, 2013, 8:36 pm

Talking

Originally Posted by powerslide
According to United's website, you can only buy a one-time pass in person at a lounge or via their mobile app, not thru united.com. See here:

http://www.united.com/web/en-US/cont...nge/rates.aspx

Yes.
Thank you! And I don't know how I could miss your post earlier about the email receipt.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 11:05 pm

Just another data point:

Mailed my reimbursement request off May 10, received the check back roughly 4 weeks later. Didn't use an Amex to pay.
Old Jun 28, 2013, 3:09 pm

Does anyone have an active signup link for the SkyGuide Executive Privilege Club? I attempted to sign up through a link for the $2.99 for two-month trial and 2 $100 Restaurant gift cards...but I never received a confirmation email. I'm thinking maybe the offer is no longer valid.
Old Jun 28, 2013, 3:45 pm

Originally Posted by aninh87
Does anyone have an active signup link for the SkyGuide Executive Privilege Club? I attempted to sign up through a link for the $2.99 for two-month trial and 2 $100 Restaurant gift cards...but I never received a confirmation email. I'm thinking maybe the offer is no longer valid.
Try going to their membership no. lookup page or calling and saying you forgot your membership no. A few people have reported Not receiving a confirmation but still having active accounts.
Old Jun 28, 2013, 3:48 pm

One more data point: I have now submitted in one envelope two months worth of forms for two people (4 in total) for different amounts (1x AA and 1x UA per person, $50 and $45 respectively) and gotten reimbursement in one check per person for the correct amounts. It seems one form per envelope, even one person per envelope, is not a requirement at all.
Old Jun 28, 2013, 8:17 pm

Originally Posted by giantreesemar
Try going to their membership no. lookup page or calling and saying you forgot your membership no. A few people have reported Not receiving a confirmation but still having active accounts.
Thanks, I just tried the lookup and it said I didn't have a membership no. I also called earlier today and was told the same thing unfortunately.
Old Jun 29, 2013, 8:46 am

Programs: Inf Elite CO, lifetime AA Platinum
Two months

My last reimbursement took about two months. But it did come.
Old Jul 1, 2013, 5:23 am

Argh! Forgot to make my monthly pass purchase for June!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.