Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amex Skyguide Executive Privilege Club

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2006, 9:44 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
These offers are for two different products.

$ 29.95 = Skyguide http://www.eskyguide.com/

$199.00 = Skyguide Club http://www.skyguideclub.com/index.asp

Originally Posted by rrgg
The offer I saw says 6 months free and then $29.95, not $199.00

"If I enjoy my six free months and want to continue receiving the valuable benefits, I’ll do nothing and my membership will be renewed for twelve more months at the then current rate (currently $29.95) billed to my American Express Card."
Old Sep 1, 2006, 8:30 am

Originally Posted by mia
These offers are for two different products.

$ 29.95 = Skyguide http://www.eskyguide.com/

$199.00 = Skyguide Club http://www.skyguideclub.com/index.asp
Actually, they're the same thing. Click through the links and they link to each other. They're also both for the Executive Privilege Club.

I have a healthy bit of skepticism for the companion ticket, but the lounge benefit sounds awesome. Will see if this works.
Old Sep 1, 2006, 6:27 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
They are not the "same thing". The Club includes a Skyguide subscription, along with other benefits. This explains why there are offers at substantially prices for the subscription alone or bundled as part of the club membership.

Last edited by mia; Sep 2, 2006 at 8:36 am
Old Sep 15, 2006, 3:29 pm

Originally Posted by s25843
...Purchase a guest pass at any airport club and we will reimburse you up to $50.* !* It's a special, limited-time offer** just for SkyGuide Executive Privilege Club members like you. Utilize your airport club guest pass up to three times a month, now through January 2007! Just remember to mail us your receipt within 30 days of use...
Am I misreading this or do they only reimburse guest passes through January 2007? Do you remember where you found this clause, because I don't see the club benefit listed anywhere else as a limited-time offer? Thanks.
Old Sep 17, 2006, 6:02 pm

Programs: delta, continental, american airlines, jetblue, hyatt, marriott, hilton
The offer I saw says 6 months free and then $29.95, not $199.00

"If I enjoy my six free months and want to continue receiving the valuable benefits, I’ll do nothing and my membership will be renewed for twelve more months at the then current rate (currently $29.95) billed to my American Express Card."

the 29.95 sounds like the price of the magazine for the year. not the credit card fee.
Old Sep 21, 2006, 12:24 pm

Programs: DL FO,Starwood Gold, Hertz 5*, National Executive, Nexus & Global Entry
Am I misreading this or do they only reimburse guest passes through January 2007? Do you remember where you found this clause, because I don't see the club benefit listed anywhere else as a limited-time offer? Thanks.

Just an update, I received my $50 check from "American Express Publishing" today. So, they DO reimburse the full amount for day passes.
Old Oct 24, 2006, 4:52 pm

Programs: SPG PLAT Hyatt Diamond AS MVP75K Delta 1MM
Just an update, I received my $50 check from "American Express Publishing" today. So, they DO reimburse the full amount for day passes.
So did you sign up for the $2.99 for six month offer. I am thinking of doing this for the lounge benefits. But in reading this thread and the details of the offer I got from AMEX I am still not completely sure what I am getting.

Does sound tempting since its only $2.99.
Old Oct 25, 2006, 7:59 am

I just joined and it says it will be 4-6 weeks before I receive my membership kit. Is it possible to use the $50 airline club benefit between now and when I receive the kit or do I have to wait for specific forms that are in the kit? The sign-up confirmation says I can start using benefits right away by going through the web site but I can't find anything specific to the airline club benefits in terms of forms and procedures.

I've called the 888 info number but after going through myriad "if this, then please press this" automated connections, I got a final "We're sorry. All our agents are currently busy. Please call back again during our business hours of .... Good-bye." Not a good indicator of top-notch service, to say the least.
Old Oct 25, 2006, 8:08 am

Programs: DL FO,Starwood Gold, Hertz 5*, National Executive, Nexus & Global Entry
Originally Posted by upgrader
I just joined and it says it will be 4-6 weeks before I receive my membership kit. Is it possible to use the $50 airline club benefit between now and when I receive the kit or do I have to wait for specific forms that are in the kit? The sign-up confirmation says I can start using benefits right away by going through the web site but I can't find anything specific to the airline club benefits in terms of forms and procedures.

I've called the 888 info number but after going through myriad "if this, then please press this" automated connections, I got a final "We're sorry. All our agents are currently busy. Please call back again during our business hours of .... Good-bye." Not a good indicator of top-notch service, to say the least.

I mailed in the recepit with a note indicating my membership number and address, and thats it. In fact, the day I got the membership kit, I cancelled, so you don't need the forms.
Old Oct 25, 2006, 10:02 am

Thanks, S25843. Just what I was hoping.
Old Oct 13, 2007, 4:06 pm

AMEX Skyguide exec program

Has anyone joined this program - get a free companion ticket when booking thru them

Low cost intro period - what are the issues with the program
Old Oct 23, 2007, 9:07 am

Programs: UA No staus, HHonors Gold, SPG none, Hyatt-none
I'm curious about the program too... I just received an email from AMEX with the 6-month free offer, then $29.95 mo.
Old Oct 24, 2007, 10:17 am
nam

Programs: Delta Gold
Originally Posted by nearSACTO
I'm curious about the program too... I just received an email from AMEX with the 6-month free offer, then $29.95 mo.
I haven't heard of this before. Do you have a link that you can share?
Old Oct 25, 2007, 5:58 pm

Programs: PRG Amex , IHG Platinum Ambassador, Enterprise Plus, Hertz Gold
SkyGuide Executive Privilege Club

I got this offer via email today with 6 months free membership, companion airfare and annual membership of $29.95. Anybody else received this offer? What do you think; value for money? Is this mid-tier between Plat and Gold?

http://www.skyguideclub.com/index.aspx
Old Oct 25, 2007, 9:32 pm

Programs: AAdv GLD(MM), QF LTS, UA MP_nada, HH Gld, SPG, GoldenCircle Jade
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=745936

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.