Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Double MR points promo for Amex Blue(targeted, restrictions apply)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Double MR points promo for Amex Blue(targeted, restrictions apply)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2007, 4:35 pm
Original Poster

Cool Double MR points promo for Amex Blue(targeted, restrictions apply)

I just got this via email, thought I'd throw it out there for folks to give it a try. Just an FYI, i haven't used this card in years excepting the $10 linkage fees they charged for associating my existing MR account with AMEX gold that I applied for recently.

Dear sfducati,
As a special Cardmember, you have the opportunity to earn double Membership Rewards® points on virtually every dollar you spend over $500 each month, from November 1, 2007 through January 31, 2008 (up to the maximum allowed*). The Membership Rewards program offers exceptional rewards and experiences, and now more of them can be within your reach. Here's how:

1. Enroll by December 15, 2007.
Just visit americanexpress.com/doublepoints224 and enter RSVP code ABXXXXXXX.

Or call 1-800-794-1308. Use promo code 088890002 and be sure to enter your Card account number ending in XXXX.

2. Earn points.
Each month, as usual, you can earn 1 Membership Rewards point for virtually every dollar you spend.

3. Then earn DOUBLE POINTS.
You can earn 1 additional point for virtually every dollar you spend over $500 each month from November through January.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.