Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Biz Cent -> Personal Cent??

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2007, 7:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: amex gold, hhonors gold, spg gold :)
Biz Cent -> Personal Cent??

Hi, after being a lurker for a long time, finally joined up.

A quick question: I have an Open/Small Business Centurion Card and I wonder if there is a way to convert it to Personal Centurion? I have my own business and when I started charging business related expenses to the Open card, I didn't think that I would be limited to getting business centurion. I am in the process of selling the business and if I can't convert to personal account, I may just have to cancel it.

Thanks in advance.

hchon
Old Feb 16, 2007, 9:23 am

Programs: Amex Biz Cent, Marriott LTP, Avis PC, Hilton Owners Diamond, AS MVP
From what I've heard, you need to qualify with spending $250K on a personal card before you can get a personal cent. There's no love going in between Small Biz and Personal.
Old Feb 16, 2007, 9:30 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond; Amex Plat; AA-United-KLM
From my experience, I never had a business card that Amex allowed me to convert to personal [or vice versa]. Always had to apply separately for any other car I wanted.

So I doubt they'll let you do a conversion of your business card to a personal card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.